• FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON US ORDERS OVER $75!
Rechargeable USB Touch Lighter

Rechargeable USB Touch Lighter

Regular price $39.99 $18.97

Qty

The blue flame that you're using as a heat source from an ordinary butane fueled lighter can be toxic and it's dangerous to your health especially when you inhale it. Butane is a colorless gas with a faint petroleum-like odor that can have short term and long term effects on your health.


Our Rechargeable USB Touch Lighter is a whole new way of lighting up anything. It is an innovative, rechargeable electric lighter that works by creating an electric arc with one press of a button, requires no flame, no butane, and no hassle! It is environment friendly and safety to use anytime anywhere. No harmful and toxic butane fume that you can inhale.

FEATURES:

  • Works in any weather, unlike an ordinary lighter that can get extinguished by the wind this electric lighter ie essentially windproof as it is flameless
  • Economical and environmental friendly, no fuel refills, just charge and go.
  • With safety features, it will not light up when the lid is closed. 
  • Simple, safe, reliable, and with sleek and elegant design

 

WARNING:

  • Use away from face, body, clothing, metallic and flammable clothing.
  • DO NOT puncture or use near open electric arc flame.
  • DO NOT please in sunlight for long periods of time.
  • DO NOT keep flame lit for more then 5 seconds at a time.
  • Lighter are NOT toys- keep away from children.
  • Use only in well ventilated area.
  • Ensure the electric arc flame is extinguished after use.
  • DO NOT touch the arc, as it will result in burn or possible small shock.

SPECIFICATIONS:

  • Charging Time: Charge when empty for 3 hours
  • How to Charge: You can use the computer USB port or a phone charger
  • Package Includes: 1X Rechargeable USB Touch Lighter


Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out